The Resource The book of Eli
- The book of Eli
- Statement of responsibility
- Alcon Entertainment presents a Silver Pictures production ; a Hughes Brothers film ; produced by Joel Silver ... [et al.] ; written by Gary Whitta ; directed by the Hughes Brothers
- Eli (Washington) walks alone in post-apocalyptic America. He heads west along the Highway of Death on a mission he doesn't fully understand but knows he must complete. In his backpack is the last copy of a book that could become the wellspring of a revived society. Or in the wrong hands, the hammer of a despot. Eli keeps his blade sharp and his survival instincts sharper as his quest thrusts him into a savage wasteland and pits him against a menacing warlord (Oldman)
- Credits note
- Directed by Albert and Allen Hughes; music by Atticus Ross.
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for some brutal violence and language
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, Ray Stevenson, Jennifer Beals, Frances de la Tour, Michael Gambon
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The book of Eli
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The book of Eli
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sals.edu/resource/A51XYbvP-u8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sals.edu/resource/A51XYbvP-u8/">The book of Eli</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sals.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sals.edu/">Southern Adirondack Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southern Adirondack Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...