The Resource 10,000 B.C.
- 10,000 B.C.
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents in association with Legendary Pictures, a Centropolis production, a Roland Emmerich film ; produced by Michael Wimer, Roland Emmerich, Mark Gordon ; written by Roland Emmerich and Harald Kloser ; directed by Roland Emmerich
- Title variation
- Ten-thousand B.C.
- In a remote mountain tribe, the young hunter D'Leh finds his heart's passion in the beautiful Evolet. But when a band of mysterious warlords raids their village and kidnaps Evolet, D'Leh leads a small group of hunters to save her. As they venture into unknown lands for the first time, the group discovers there are civilizations beyond their own and that mankind's reach is far greater than they ever knew. At each encounter the group is joined by other tribes who have been attacked by the slave raiders. Soon the small band has turned into army. At a massive temple, the band will take their stand against a tyrannical god who has brutally enslaved their own. It is here that D'Leh finally comes to understand that he has been called to save not only Evolet but all of civilization
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Ueli Steiger ; editor, Alexander Berner ; music, Harald Kloser, Thomas Wander ; costume designers, Odile Dicks-Mireaux, Renee April ; production designer, Jean-Vincent Puzos
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for sequences of intense action and violence
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, Spanish or French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Steven Strait, Camilla Belle, Cliff Curtis
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of 10,000 B.C.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 10,000 B.C.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sals.edu/resource/Fbz_MD-yVJ4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sals.edu/resource/Fbz_MD-yVJ4/">10,000 B.C.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sals.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sals.edu/">Southern Adirondack Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southern Adirondack Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...