The Resource Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Statement of responsibility
- [art by] in pecking order, Marla Frazee ... [et al.]
- A collection of pictures drawn by different artists. Various award-winning artists present their own verison of the classic joke, from Marle Frazee's chicken who is searching for a luxury "coop," to Mo Willems's chicken who confesses his motives to a police officer
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W49 2006
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Why did the chicken cross the road?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Why did the chicken cross the road?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sals.edu/resource/HmW8G73G7ww/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sals.edu/resource/HmW8G73G7ww/">Why did the chicken cross the road?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sals.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sals.edu/">Southern Adirondack Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southern Adirondack Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...