The Resource After.life
- Statement of responsibility
- director: Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo
- Title variation
- After life
- After a terrible car accident, Anna wakes to find the funeral director is preparing her body for her own funeral. Convincing her that she is in transition to the afterlife, the funeral director is leading Anna to accept her own death. But Paul, Anna's grief-stricken boyfriend, can't shake the nagging suspicion that the funeral director is not what he appears to be. As Paul gets close to unlocking the truth, it may be too late as Anna may have already begun crossing over to the other side!
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA Rating: R
- Language note
- English dialogue; Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Christina Ricci, Justin Long, Liam Neeson
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of After.life
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work After.life
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sals.edu/resource/Nz7dqXckrtk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sals.edu/resource/Nz7dqXckrtk/">After.life</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sals.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sals.edu/">Southern Adirondack Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southern Adirondack Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...