The Resource Crazy heart
- Crazy heart
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox Searchlight Pictures presents an Informant Media/Butchers Run Films ; produced by Robert Duvall, Rob Carliner, Judy Cairo, T Bone Burnett ; written, produced and directed by Scott Cooper
- The powerful story of a country music star's rocky road to redemption. Bad Blake is a boozy, broken-down singer who reaches for salvation with the help of Jean, a journalist who discovers the real man behind the music. But will Bad's hard-livin' ways and crazy heart cost him his last chance at a comeback?
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Barry Markowitz ; film editor, John Axelrad ; music, Stephen Burton and T Bone Burnett
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language and brief sexuality
- Language note
- English dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Jeff Bridges, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Robert Duvall
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Crazy heart
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Crazy heart
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sals.edu/resource/VDlL7sLoGUo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sals.edu/resource/VDlL7sLoGUo/">Crazy heart</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sals.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sals.edu/">Southern Adirondack Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Southern Adirondack Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...